Friday, September 20, 2013

Life, or something like it

to me it is an odd phenomena how each day is placed before us, and mountains, holes, tornados and earthquakes (usually metaphorically speaking) are thrown in our path, and all we can do is try our best to endure it well, lose ourselves, and help others to also weather the storms. What should we be learning from our trials? What experiences have we had that could help another who will cross a self same path in the future? How does seeing the suffering of others provide us such divine perspective in handling the tasks--which we CAN survive with God's help--in gratitude our neighbor's trial is not our own, as we help lift our neighbor, and carry them through it, as the Savior would?

We can't do any of these things alone. Man is not meant to ever be alone. Even when I am the only person around, I can choose to live worthily to have the Holy Ghost as my constant companion. When I have no more answers, I can drop to my knees and plead to the heavens for support, comfort, perspective, and strength. New ideas will immediately surface, not mine, but His. How great thou art. Count your many blessings. Endure it well.


Photobucket

No comments: