Tuesday, October 8, 2013

2 weeks

the last two weeks have been busy and full of goings-on. Usually I am home with my kids and do not have extra things that cause me to be away from them, but this year I was able to attend General Conference, both the Relief Society and Sunday Afternoon Sessions, which were both wonderful. My Sweet friend Jessica Richardson came with me to both and it was a wonderful experience. I also had the opportunity to go back to the temple last week and do my first session post going through for myself. the spirit was so strong and time and time again things happened to help affirm to me that I was where I should be. My gratitude is full for my Mother in Law and Husband who so kindly watched my kids when I was not home. On the way to conference on Sunday Afternoon I was able to be prompted to switch lanes just in time to avoid being a part of a 4 car accident. (I would have been smashed in between the first and second car. the Lord watches over and blesses me. I am certain of this. I am grateful for my life, for my two beautiful girls and a Husband who I love more than words could possibly express. I miss my Arizona family and friends, as I did recently miss the opportunity to go down and attend my 10 year HS reunion, but since I was home I was able to attend the Relief Society conference that was incredibly edifying, so I think I ended up being where I was meant to be.


I'm blonde these days, which is fun and different, you can check out my instagram pics on the sidebar if you haven't seen it. 

Love to all.
Molly 

No comments: