Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Eternal Perspective

Well, I haven't been an excellent blogger of late, and I'm beginning to think more and more that the typewriter idea is a better one than online posting.. I guess as bad as it sounds, I fear the judgement of others and with age comes caution.

On the 5th of July I went through the temple for my own endowments. My parents, three brothers and sister came to be there with me, and it meant the world to me. A week before I went through I had a miscarraige of my baby at around 8 weeks. A very hard time for me, and I still don't quite feel like myself, in that fog I have made mistakes that I am now working through with my Bishop and I long for the day when I can go back inside the temple. It is a wonderful place, and the blessings there are unmatched by anything else I have ever experienced. I am grateful for a merciful God, and for his Son who died for my sins, and asks us only to come unto him, leave our burdens at his feet, and seek eternal life.




3 comments:

nermalasu said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, but happy to hear of your spiritual "beginning"! Sending lots of virtual hugs!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Sending love, support and prayers.

Kim said...

Hugs and love coming at you! Keep the faith and look up. Thinking of you!