Saturday, November 6, 2010

Like a Kid on Christmas Eve.

Well Folks, it's 5am. In 1.5 hours I report to the hospital to wait 2 hours to have a C-Section. Eloise Jane will be in my arms very soon! I am so excited!!! Pictures will come, ASAP. Upon consideration I think we are just going to keep Scarlett close-by us. I don't want her to feel alienated from this new change that is going on. While I have had the opportunity to send her out for the week, She is still my sweet baby girl, too, and I don't want her to feel abandoned. We will all get acclimated together. Not to mention all the adorable photo poses we would miss if she weren't around for that first week~!

I am delivering at Banner Desert. Gifts and visitors are welcome. We all know that nobody gets any decent rest in the hospital anyway, so as long as you are healthy, you are welcome.

Knowing it was my last night with a big pregnant belly made it bittersweet as I lay in my bed, observing her every movement inside of me.

Loads of Love to all.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Congrats and good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see pics.