Thursday, September 18, 2008

Something about Thursdays

I don't know why, but for some reason I always feel anxious on Thursdays. Perhaps it is because Friday has always been my favorite day of the week, or maybe because The next day will be the start of the weekend. Or maybe it's just because Thursdays just always tend to be a bit odd and unusual. Today we went to meet up with Joe for lunch, and Scarlett wouldn't even go to him, look or talk to him, she just wanted me to hold her. It was strange, it was like, "when did you become a Mama's girl all the sudden?"

Maybe she just has a case of the "Thursdays."

On another note:
I am having a Scentsy party on Saturday from 1-3 pm come and go. If you would like to come check out the greatest new thing in candles, then please please come. Plus you can check out my new place at the same time and have some munchies. Call or leave a comment if you need directions! Love you all.

No comments: