Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looking for a place to rent?


My parents own two rental properties both condos that are currently vacant and they are looking to rent out, so if you are looking for a place to live, and either of these sound like they would fit your needs, call Iris at 480-969-8177

The first property is 2 bedroom 1 bath, single level condo just off of Alma School and the 202 in Mesa on Heather Street. It is renting for $650/month, the deposit is equal to one months rent. One year lease is required.

The second one is in Tempe off of University and Evergreen on Orange Street just east of the 101, and it is 3 bedrooms 2 baths, and single level, and they are renting it for just $950. The deposit is also equal to one month's rent.

Again, I just thought maybe someone out there might be looking for a nice place, and my parents are good landlords, so give em a call if one of these suits you. Thanks.

2 comments:

Sarah S. Foote said...

You are so awesome! I love that you posted that for Mom & Dad, I never would have thought about that. Also, I like that you put Molly Red Back on your blog. She is so cute! Love ya!

Bravo Bentley said...

This is an awesome deal and your parents are amazing I remember when we ate at your house and got served yummy deliciousness before the dance mmmm good!!! Anyone reading this thats an awesome deal so don't pass it up!!!