Monday, September 15, 2008

A new Judge on American Idol?

So apparently they've hired an additional judge for American Idol cycle 8. Her name is Kara DioGuardi. If you go to AmericanIdol.com, you can see her talk. I don't know that I am that thrilled about there being ANOTHER judge. As it is a lot of the time I get tired of hearing what the judges have to say, ha. But maybe that's just me. just thought that might be an interesting tidbit for you to know ahead of time. The new season starts in January, cant wait!

1 comment:

Bravo Bentley said...

Yeah I am not so sure I would want another judge either! I mean that's part of the reason I don't follow the show as much, that and the fact that they rarely want to give positive feedback. They took it and made it kind of negative and a lot of attention was more so on paula and simon and their personal issues and personalities. I just wish it was a host introducing them, then they sing and america votes!!! The end no other influences just our own judgement