Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fast food

Not a whole lot has changed with me lately, except the other night I was introduced to Saladmaster, and am really excited to get my pans and learn to cook in a new healthy way, and try our best to cut out some of at fast food, but in the mean time, I thought I'd share a few of those dirty delights that I love.

Lately....

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

I just can't help it! I love the pick 5 thing. I get two of those little chicken doubler sandwiches with no mayonaise and put ranch and bufalo sauce on them, and it is just so tasty.

Ever since this place got Diet Dr Pepper in the fountain $1 for a large, I haven't been able to stay away:
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Scarlett also loves their chocolate chip cookies that are 3/$1. And every so often I am a sucker for the vanilla cones. mmmm..

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Its all about the Happy hour drinks. I love the Diet Coke with Cherry in it. so tasty.

But seriously, if you have not been introduced to the Salad Master products, then I want you to come to one of my 3 Salad master dinners I am planning for October: the 3rd (6:30 pm) the 8th (5:30 pm) or the 17th (6:30 pm), bring your spouse, and I dont mind if you bring your kids. I still get free stuff even if you come and buy NOTHING, so please just come for the free food and info.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

and Goodnight.

3 comments:

Sarah S. Foote said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah S. Foote said...

Molly, I love how much fun you are! Call me & we'll schedule a time for me to come over and help get ready for your Scentsy Party on Saturday. Love ya!
Sarah

Bravo Bentley said...

I am with the baby on the mcdonalds cookies!!! Yummy I can't stay away and I live like 5 minutes away from arby's darn those yummy chicken sandwiches