Sunday, December 23, 2007

Shumway Caroling Party

Last Night was the Shumway family Caroling party. It was a good time. Scarlett got to see/meet some of her many cousins.
This is my cousin Rachel's little boy Easton. He's Scarlett's kissing cousin. We like his Mohawk and his cute little Puma shoes.


Cousin Randy dressed up as Santa Clause; that scared Scarlett, she was really not happy with me.



She and I shared the candy cane Santa gave her. She really liked that.

After everyone got back from caroling, we had donuts.
(behind her are cousins Maddie and Tatum)
Scarlett likes donuts a lot.

Layouts & More @ ColorArmy.Com

2 comments:

Joe said...

I love you girls. Merry christmas!

Mom of 3 boys said...

It looks like you all had a great time!!! I hope you had a very merry Christmas....