(borrowed this questionaire from this blog I found, I even steal from people I don't know, how kind I am!)
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Mourning the loss of a loved one
- Where would you like to live?
In a comfortable place that we can afford to live without stress of finance. I don't really mind where that place is.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
Love, family, friendship, laughter, and serenity.
- To which faults do you feel most indulgent?
Laziness, Self Deprecation.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
Charlie Brown, Marcus from About a Boy, James Bond, Mr. Miyagi.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
Wonder Woman, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, The Girl with the Pearl Earring, can you tell I don't read much?
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
Rosa Parks, John Lennon, Maya Angelou, Mother Theresa, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Edgar Alan Poe.
- Who are your favorite heroes in real life?
My mom, both of my Grandma's, and mostly anyone who is strong of heart.
- Your favorite painter? (examples in parentheses)
Frederic Lord Leighton (Flaming June), Edward Martinez (Black dress), Dali (Papillion), John Waterhouse (Soul of the Rose)
- Your favorite composer?
""Would you believe a 16-year-old girl wrote it in 1877? Euphonia Allen wrote "Chopsticks" and published it under the name Arthur de Lulli. It was the only song she ever wrote (if you could call it a song).
By the way, just because I know you'll ask...the song has nothing to do with the Asian eating utensils. The sheet music instructions told the pianist to "play with both hands turned sideways, the little fingers lowest, so that the movements of the hands imitates the chopping from which this waltz gets its name."No doubt, piano enthusiasts everywhere are forever grateful for this fine piece of work""
(found that info on mindlesscrap.com)
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
someone famous (at least for a day)
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
individuality, strong self image.
- What is your principle defect?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
mostly politicians, and dictators.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
to have nothing to live for and no one to love.
- In what country would you like to live?
one that is truly free... i'll get back to you when I find one.
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
a blown red rose or a daisy of any variety
- What is your favorite bird?
the scarlet macaw
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
Shakespeare, Dr Seuss
- Who are your favorite poets?
- What are your favorite names?
Scarlett is definitely #1 thus my baby's name.
- What is it you most dislike?
- What event in military history do you most admire?
I'm not sure.
- What reform do you most admire?
that of the peaceful and progressive variety
- How would you like to die?
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
"somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."