Monday, March 4, 2013

Every little thing is gonna be alright

Things are really good with me. In all the ways I can figure. I feel like I have everything I could ever want, and am full of gratitude to The Lord for all of it. If you still follow my blog, that's pretty amazing! Just wanted to send out a live signal to let you all know I'm surviving the cold of UT, as are my kids who RARELY get sick and never seriously ill *fingers crossed don't wanna jinx it*



We have a lovely home, and I've started selling Avon, which I am loving. It's so easy to sell because the products are quality, and it's fun to buy. Their website is so user friendly, and you can shop straight from the brochures.



Www.youravon.com/mollyrawlins



I've made so many new friends in the past 12 mos, and for the first time maybe ever, I feel very comfortable in my own skin, just being me. Love to all, Red.











No comments: