|My Mom also gave me this cute Scarecrow when|
she was over on Monday. It is fall after all!
On Monday, my Mom and buddy Brooklin came over and helped me clean/organize my living areas and help me get all of the baby clothes settled. We ended up swapping Scarlett's and E's dressers with one another, (luckily Scarlett has no idea which one was hers originally or not... and could care less about such things) which has actually been a good thing for all. Been doing lots of laundry and being a better housekeeper. I love how a clean house smells when you walk in... so much better than a dirty house.
Only things left to do for the baby are:
|I hung these on the wall in my bedroom and once|
I finish washing all the clothing on the floor,
I am going to put the rocker/glider underneath this.
- Get the Glider/Rocker from my friend Tracey who lives in Chandler/Gilbert area.
- Get the Double Stroller put together... still hoping for a volunteer to come help me with that task!
- Install the baby's car seat base in my car.
- Pack my Hospital bag... looking for a good checklist to tell me ALL of the important things I need to put in there.
- I need a pedicure, and a decent 'Do. I should also moisturize my face more often, I am starting to look like a scale-y lizard face.
- More laundry.
Joe and I went and saw Social Network today at 2 in the afternoon. We had re-admit passes from when we tried to take Scarlett to that new owl movie... she did awful and we had to leave. I was glad we got to see this one for free in leu of watching that entire movie (thought Wendy took her boys and they really enjoyed it).
Scarlett has mosquito bites on her feet (the foot ones itch the very most!), and they also like to bite her on her arm right at the edge of her short sleeve (the last one had just healed, and now AGAIN)... a kid with an itchy mosquito bite is a pitiful thing, indeed. Seriously Mosquitos-- please leave AZ immediately, go bug someone else.
|You can see my cute little "e" for Eloise here over her dresser.|
Can't wait for this little girl to come out! :)
Give me your tips, your must-have hospital bag ideas, anything else you want to tell me. Hope you all are enjoying your week.