Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday again already?!

Here are some updates on Saturday Steals, since it is again Saturday. Here is the link again to Camille's blog where this gem-of-an-idea stems from.



This week, my sweet Amiee Friend drove out here to my house (at least a 20 min drive) and brought me loads of loot. By loot I mean LOTS of clothing, and bibs, and socks, and clothing, and some lady she knows even gave me her AWESOME pack and play with the bassinet and changing table on top, and looks like it is in perfect condition. This has made me try and clear out my bedroom to try and make room for this nice bed to go in our room, and get things settled for our new little bundle to join the household! (that is what it looks like minus the mobile.

I also got another awesome email today from a friend named Marsha. She and I went to school together since Elementary school, and she says her baby girl has already grown out of lots of her clothes and her infant CARSEAT and she has one or two bases for it that I can have too! I am beyond psyched!!! I am so immensely grateful for all of these wonderful blessings raining down on us.

Last night Joe's sister Nikki watched Scarlett free of charge for us so we could go see a movie together. When we got there Scarlett was excited to play with her cousin Rachel, and was not upset when we left. We went over to Mesa Grand and found awesome parking right away, and discovered that AMC has even night time tickets for only 5.25 a piece on week nights! What a steal! We saw the Twilight movie, and I liked it, and most of all I just loved being with my Husband. I love him so so so so much. I also loved coming back and finding Scarlett so happy and content at Nikki's house. Nikki even posted pictures of the girls playing on her facebook for me to see when I got home.

Steals left and right I tell ya, left and right... but it's even better when they are gifts, because then it's not stealing at all!


Photobucket

5 comments:

ticklepea said...

Amazing steals! And so generous of your friends! xxx

Sarah S. Foote said...

Fabulous update. Glad that you got some time out. Love you!

Allyson & Jere said...

I have that EXACT pack and play and both of my kid slept in it until they were 6 months old, right next to my bed. It's a great little thing to have.

Sounds like you are truly being blessed right now. How great for you! I'm so happy that you are getting all the necessities to take care of this babies. Now it's just all those pesky diapers and formula. hahaha

Unknown said...

Totally great steals! Congrats!

Camille said...

Wonderful steals! That playpen sounds pretty awesome. And I'm totally excited that AMC is giving better prices now, but I guess it doesn't matter since I don't live there anymore.

Thanks for participating!