Monday, December 7, 2009

Speaking Words of Wisdom....


Here are a few gems I have heard recently...

A lady working at the Dollar store quoted her husband saying, "It isn't the dollar store unless you only buy one thing" ex: if you buy 5 things, then it's the $5 store, etc.

"No treat for you,  you already had your dessert"

(images from here and here.)

Never Judge a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away from them, and you'll have their shoes!
image from fashionista.com





I am feeling refreshed, even if it is a rainy Monday. I got Scarlett's birthday presents today for an extremely good deal, which makes me happy, and better yet, I know she loves them all.  Walgreens has some great bargains on children's toys, you should check it out if you have toys to buy for Christmas gifts! Scarlett even loves the gift bags I picked. One has cupcakes and the other, "flutterflies".

This week, scarlett is very into the "Little Eyesteins (Einsteins)", "Dora Boots (the Explorer)", and "Manny(Handy) Manny".




Photobucket

3 comments:

The Waits said...

"No treat for you..you already had your dessert!" That will make me silently giggle for the rest of my life..oh dear Molly, you make life so much better! If Life gives you lemons.. squeeze it in someones eye, and run like hell!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Waits made me laugh with that last one! Funny quotes and great selection of picture supplements. Walgreen's does sell some great toy bargains...and we all have a special place in our heart for Walgreen's don't we?!

RatalieNose said...

I love shoes!!!
And Dora!!