Friday, November 27, 2009

MY CHRISTMAS/ BIRTHDAY LIST

One bummer about getting older, is that you get a whole lot less presents for your birthday AND christmas.... which for me, both fall in the month of December. My birthday is the 16th. Even my Anniversary falls in the month of December. (the 10th). Scarlett's birthday, is on the 17th. My Grandma Shumway's birthday was on the 19th, 1919. I love the month of December. I have thought about naming one of my children December. Of course, Scarlett would have been a good candidate since her birthday is in December, but, it definitely doesn't fit her personality, so I guess its alright.

Ok, SO, a few years back I did a christmas list, and had a whole lot of fun making it up, so I will post another one this year.

I would like:

A new laptop.

A digital camera.

Harkins Theatres Movie Money

Free Babysitting.

My wedding ring sized and fixed.

Curtains for my house.

A calendar. Ooooh, I want this one!
Sioux 2010 Calendar (from here ) cover image on right.


This 2010 Planner.

My TV mounted on the Wall.

A date night with Joe.

Do I dare say, another tattoo? The lotus flower and heart on that image above is truly beautiful!

If we wanted to get lofty and entirely outrageous, I'd love a new car. :) I chuckle as I even type that one.

A chandelier for my Dining room, so that we have more light. (image from here )










Scarlett would like:


A Tricycle. (image from walmart.com)

A Playhouse.

Princess Movies. She has not ever seen Beauty in the Beast, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, or Snow White,  but I know she would love them if she had them.

She loves horses, and unicorns, too.

Dora and Handy Manny movies would be a big hit, too. I know they are running some sales on those this weekend. *sighs* but we don't get paid till Monday.

A muzzle for the neighborhood Kids who are always SO LOUD when Scarlett is trying to take a nap.... just kidding... :P

Thats all for now.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nice list. I'd like a lot of those things too :o)

The Waits said...

love the tat idea!

April JoAnne said...

Good list!
I'm loving the christmas music on the blog :)

✩Molly✩ said...

JnA, I knew you would! lmao..

Thanks, The Waits!

Hope you get some great things for the holidays, Lindsey!

RatalieNose said...

That chandelier = fabulous!!!!
SCARLET HASN'T SEEN THE PRINCESS MOVIES????????
WHAT KIND OF A MOTHER ARE YOU????????
haha I am SO JUST KIDDING!!!!
Love you and Scarlet!

✩Molly✩ said...

You know how expensive those princess movies are to buy??! ROBERY! I am not a rich woman. The end.

Sarah S. Foote said...

Fun list.