Saturday, August 29, 2009

My little Cuddle Bug.

Gosh, considering the real heartaches and sadnesses that take place in other people's lives, REALLY makes me grateful for the blessings in my own life. My Scarlett, is a beautiful and loving little girl. She constantly runs up to me with open arms for a hug, or kisses me wherever is at mouth level, be it leg, butt, arm, foot. She loves to be touching me or Joe at all times. Just that physical contact, is so comforting. I love her so much. I love her sweet little spirit. I love her curly hair, and her million faces. She is so special to me, and I really do try to give her the best that I can in life. She is one of my very best friends, and my constant companion. She is always sad to see me go, even if it only happens maybe once every few weeks and only for a couple hours.

Here are some pictures I have taken of her this week.


(right before bed)
(good morning, Mommy!)
"MMM, Icecream is GOOD!"

Having a good time running around in the play place at Chick-fil-a.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a gorgeous little girl.

And I love Chic-fil-a.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Look how happy she is on the move!! She loves her some ice cream.

Lindsey said...

So sweet! I hope that when I have shildren they have curly hair!

RatalieNose said...

Precious!!!
Her hair is to die for!

Bethany said...

Thanks for the advice! I think I am probably going to do it! Your little girl is precious by the way!