Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Life According to Badly Drawn Boy

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. If you Read this and think it looks like fun, try it yourself, and post it on your blog for your friends to read. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick Your Artist:
Badly Drawn Boy

Are you a male or female:
Another Pearl

Describe Yourself:
How?

How do you feel:
Disillusion

Describe where you currently live:
Once Around the Block

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Don't Ask Me, I'm only the President

Your favorite form of transportation:
Tickets to What You Need

Your best friend is:
The Blossoms

You and your best friends are:
Walking Out of Stride

What's the weather like:
Summertime in Wintertime

What's your favorite time:
Hour Of Bewilderbeast

If your life was a t.v. show, what would it be called:
Silent Sigh

What is life to you:
Journey from A to B

Your last relationship:
Never Had an Easy Love

Your fear:
File Me Away

What is the best advice you have to give:
Cause a Rockslide

Thought for the day:
Imaginary Lines

How I would like to die:
Exit Stage Right

My soul's present condition:
Blistered Heart

My motto:
One Plus One is One


Umbrellas and Underoo's,

Photobucket

4 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Yeah I could never do this. I don't ever know who sings what unless it is the current favorite CD. I am impressed.

RatalieNose said...

Oooo! I"m gonna try this with taylor swift!

✩Molly✩ said...

The nice thing is that you can go to wikipedia.con and look up the artist's Discography, and even click on the albums to see the song titles. If I were you, Wen, I would pick a band like Cake. They would be fun to do!

Natalie, I am so excited to see your post! :D

Sarah S. Foote said...

pretty tricky... sorry I'm too lame to do it.