Wednesday, April 29, 2009

good heavens!



Every so often, I find something that is SO CLEVER, that I just CAN'T get over it!

this is definitely one of those times!

Okay, so I know that anyone with half a brain cell loves vinyl lettering and the likes, but the problem is, its difficult to remove, and then once you do remove it, it is ruined and not reusable...

but these GENIUSES came up with fabric, COMPLETELY REUSABLE wall clings! Not only can they be in decorative designs, but these ones are Dress up Dolls! I want them for my Scarlett! Read the description, you will be blown away! So save your money, and buy these for Scarlett for her birthday this December the 17th! Or sooner, if you are really a saint!

Signature for blog

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Holy Crap 115 bucks!!!! Can't imagine what type of clients they are catering to. That would be a luxurious gift. Sounds to me like it is up Santa's Alley...

RatalieNose said...

Cute Cute!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

this is so cute! :)