Wednesday, February 25, 2009

*tag* I'm it!

Here are the rules:
1. Go to your my documents/my pictures
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag six people


Photobucket

There was only one photo in my sixth folder, and it was this one. This is Scarlett drinking a capri sun, on the floor at Payless Shoesource with some sunglasses on. I had just finished rebuilding the display behind her that she completely dis-assembled. I think she may definitely have a future in retail. It is funny, when my mother in law saw this picture, she couldnt tell that it was a capri sun, she thought scarlett was holding a thong. Hahaha.

Scarlett and I LOVE shoe shopping.

I tag RatalieNose, Wendy, Sarah, Allison VP, Camille, and Cat (EthansMommy).


Signature for blog

5 comments:

Camille said...

Well it looks like a Capri Sun to me---I see nothing resembling a thong even slightly. : )

Holly Janeen said...

i just wanted to say that your blog page is darling... and i seriously would love lessons on how to make mine so cute.

Anonymous said...

So Adorable. Seriously!! Scarlett is a great shopper, and I loved my day with her today!

✩Molly✩ said...

I am willing to give lessons to anyone who wants them :) give me a call some time. (four eight zero two four six five eight three six)

RatalieNose said...

love love love this picture!!
love love love you!!!
love love love Scarlet!