Friday, January 30, 2009

I got my baby back

In the commotion with my guest in town the last week, I forgot to announce that I got my REDSTAR back.
(my car)


The day my friend came into down, I got my car back a few hours before I needed to pick her up. Now, a little over a week, and one gas tank later she is gone, and we are back to our regularly scheduled programming. It was almost strange waking up and having nobody laying on my living room couch. Scarlett, believe it or not, is still sleeping.

I have already renewed my vehicle registration (which was only good through the end of this month), and need to go deposit our rent once scooby wakes up. Then I need to go pay some bills. I may go check out the beauty school that is just up the street from us here. We have family pictures tomorrow, and my hope is that they run smoothly, and that I don't look horrific. Thank you for the words of encouragement on my last blog, while I slept.

Signature for blog

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that is so hard having to live without a car! I'm glad to hear you got it back. Hey, thanks or stopping by my blog!! I love checking out your blog, it's so cute!!

RatalieNose said...

Yay for cars! Yay for family pictures! Yay for awesome hair!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. Love you! -Molly