Monday, November 3, 2008

My condolences to the Obama Family

I just heard that Barack Obama's Grandmother, Madelyn, passed away this morning (cancer). She practically raised him, and so as you can imagine they were very close. I send out my thoughts and prayers to him and his family today. I would hope that no matter what side of the political spectrum you reside on you would do the same. We send our love and support in this time of sorrow. 


(a photo of Obama with his grandmother at his High School Graduation in Hawaii, 1979 photo from yahoo.com)

Also, I expect to hear that ALL OF YOU make it down to the polls tomorrow, and cast your votes. If you are undecided, my suggestion would definitely be to vote for Obama. He is a good man, and has a level head on his shoulders. God bless America.

No comments: