Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Flu Bug

Between never knowing if I can find any internet connection, and Scooby having the flu for the past WEEK, I have not been able to update much. Supposedly our car will be done Wednesday or Thursday. Scarlett turns out she had an ear infection. She is now feeling better, pooping normally again and hasnt thrown up in 2 days now. I really think that throwing up is one of the scariest things a baby can do (of course with the exception of things like seizures and things of that nature). Karsyn had a birthday party on Saturday and that was a lot of fun. Adam and Nikki did a great job decorating and making goodie bags. It was nice of people to pick us up from our house so we could come.

I am not really sure why I am awake right now... I hate it when the baby sounds like she's waking up, so I go make her a bottle, and tiptoe into her room and she is still sound asleep. That is usually when I go to my computer and wait to hear her call out. Now I have a runny nose, I think it is just because I just sneezed, lets hope, because I really don't want a head cold!

All our love..

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I am glad you enjoyed the party. Karsyn always does that little cry, so we go upstairs, make a bottle, come back down stairs and she is back to sleep again. Also I started to have that head cold last night, I feel a lot better today though. I took some night medicine and vitamin c and took more stuff today. Hope it's nothing.

Mom of 3 boys said...

I hope you are not getting sick...but I remember those nights of getting up thinking the baby was waking up...so I feel for you.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

everyone get and stay well!!! we just barely survived the bug!