Wednesday, November 7, 2007

updates

We sold the Taurus last Sunday. We needed to just get rid of it as fast as possible, to keep my husband from blowing the thing up.... seriously. So on occasion in the evenings Joe's sister Nikki lets us borrow her Honda Accord to run errands and look at potential cars. We went and looked at another Altima today, but were really unimpressed. Kimmy sent me a link for my dream car, but it is a little out of our budget; I sent them an offer anyway, maybe if they deny it, we can try a little higher offer... we know we still have to pay for the registration and stuff once we get the car, so we don't want to pay more than we have.... but pray for us, maybe we'll get a miracle, I'd sure like one..

2 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

I envy how level headed you and Joe are when it comes to making a major purchase! Most people fall in love and can't be swayed. good luck.

Kim said...

I didn't mean to temp, I just thought I remember that being in your price range. I'm praying that it will turn out!!