Saturday, June 26, 2010

Scooby wanted to take Pickshers!


We had a really fun afternoon-evening over at my Parent's house today. David and Jodell were in town, and Ben and Kimmy were over there too with their kids. Scarlett had such a wonderful time, and was just FULL of smiles all day. It was wonderful. I am so grateful to have so much family close-by. My mom also got me a couple of nice Old Navy shirts at a yard sale today that look brand new as well as a couple little things for the new Baby.

Car Repairs are going to cost $375. The distributor needs to be replaced. Hopefully sometime in the near future we will have some money so we can pay the mechanic to get it going again...

Zoey is now leading in the name poll... I shall keep watching it and see what happens. I looked up the name Zoey online today and apparently it means "Life" in Greek. Kinda cool :)





Photobucket

1 comment:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Wow, you got some hysterical pictures of Scarlett!! Love the finger pointer.