Monday, February 8, 2010

A quiz... because these days, I lack originality, at the least...


  • Are your parents married or divorced?
    Married. Forever, and ever.


  • Are you a vegetarian?
    No, but I admire those who are.. I think it would be "cool" to be one... but I eat far too much chicken to let it go...


  • Do you believe in Heaven?
    Sure. 


  • Have you ever come close to dying?
    I think there are a few times in my life, when I thought I was pretty close...


  • What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
    I usually try my best to keep a ring on my wedding finger.. anything else is an added bonus.


  • Favorite time of day?
    Naptime.


  • Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
    Oh yes. I have always loved that part, Scarlett likes the tops best, though.


  • Do you wear makeup?
    Sure. But my Husband actually prefers me makeup-free, which is why I don't wear it as often as when I was single. 


  • Ever have plastic surgery?
    Haven't. Probably never will... though I have considered botox for the deep wrinkles between my eyebrows. 


  • What do you wear to bed?
    Well, I suppose the Climate has a lot to do with the response. Last night I was freezing and wore flannel pj pants, a tank top and a SCRUBS jacket to bed. 


  • Have you ever done anything illegal?
    Who hasn't?


  • Can you roll your tongue?
    yes, however I wish there were more of a purpose for such things...


  • Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
    probably not as often as I should... however they are so faint most people don't hardly notice them anyway.


  • What kind of sneakers?
    I'm much more of a sandal type gal, and never spend high dollar on any kind of shoe... I dont think I have ever owned a pair of Nike's... I have bought a few pairs of Converse in my time.


  • What is your hair color?

  • well, it is dark brown on the underneath hair in the back, and on the top and sides it is hilighted with the dark color, bright red, and a little bit of blond... Next time though, I think I am going to just do the dark color and blond, and for once in quite some time, NOT have red hair...

  • Do you snore?

  • yes, I think so.


  • If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
    New York. 


  • Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
    No, But Scarlett does. She sleeps with baby elephant, baby Jaguar, Elmo, and Rainbow Horse. 


  • If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
    go to a movie. 


  • Gold or silver?
    silver.


  • Hamburger or hot dog?
    lately I have been favoring hot dogs... not sure what has brought this craving on...


  • If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Maybe Salad... there are so many different kinds of Salad, I don't think I would tire of it.


  • City, beach or country?
    city.


  • What was the last thing you touched?
    I suppose technically that would be the keyboard, and before that, it was Scarlett's doorknob, when I put her down for a nap.


  • Where did you eat last?
    In the kitchen. Oven Pizza, pepperoni.


  • When’s the last time you cried?
    Hmmm... I think it was the other night when I was watching "Dead Man Walking". 


  • Do you read blogs?
    Yes, on occasion ;) I stole this survey from Atropos at http://www.fates.org/moc/?p=1595 .


  • Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
    i do think men get to dress a lot more comfortably than women, so sure.


  • Ever been involved with the police?
    um, I have never worked for the police, if that it what you mean...


  • What’s your favourite shampoo and conditioner?
    Hard to say... I have been pretty impressed with Suaves new Salon line of Shampoos and Conditioners, they have actually preserved my color really well.


  • Do you talk in your sleep?
    Joe says I have in the past. But so has he.


  • Ocean or pool?
    Pool, I hate getting pulled under the waves and ending up with salt up my nose. 


  • Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
    My husband.


  • Window seat or aisle?
    When I was thinner I think I would have said Window, but these days, I am going to go with Aisle, that way my large butt is only going to touch one person instead of two... 


  • Ever met anyone famous?
    Yep, John Gray, who wrote Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.


  • Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
    Money, Success, Fame, Glamor, can either be discredited or destroyed. -The Pet Shop Boys.


  • Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
    I break it up before I cook it, makes it less messy for the child to eat.


  • Basketball or Football?
    yeah, I am going to go with neither.


  • How long do your showers last?
    as long as it takes... shaving takes longer on the days I choose to do so.


  • Automatic or do you drive a stick?
    Automatic.


  • Cake or ice cream?
    cake or death? -Eddie Izzard.


  • Are you self-conscious?
    um, sometimes.


  • Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
    Probably.. 


  • Have you ever given money to a beggar?
    yes, and I didnt have a good feeling afterwards. 


  • Have you been in love?
    Yes


  • Where do you wish you were?
    In bed. 


  • Are you wearing socks?
    No., but I wish I were.


  • Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
    No.


  • Can you tango?
    I don't think so.


  • Last gift you received?
    Christmas present from my sister Wendy she gave me a pretty necklace.


  • Last sport you played?
    its been a long time.


  • Things you spend a lot of money on?
    Food. Movies.


  • Where do you live? Tempe AZ


  • Where were you born?
    Mesa, AZ


  • Last wedding attended?
    Crissy Richardson Miskin's reception beginning of January this year.


  • Most hated food(s)?
    water chestnuts, carrots, seafood.


  • Can you sing?
    yes.


  • Last person you texted?
    My husband, I told him I still have a headache.


  • Last place you went on holiday?
    Utah.


  • Favourite regular drink?
    Diet DP.


  • Current Song?
    Scarlett is singing the "we work together now" song from Handy Manny, from her bedroom, while she is supposed to be napping. 



  • Photobucket

    1 comment:

    Hot Diggity Daws said...

    Some funny answers. I enjoyed reading them, though I am NOT a fan of answering surveys.

    Can Scarlett sing, "Trabajamos juntos" How does it sound? Probably pretty cute! :')