Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Honor of Mother's Day...

This week, I will be posting a few cute Craft Sayings I got from freecraftsayings.com. They help us to honor those moms around us, and bring a smile to my face. Hopefully they will have a similar affect on you.

Photobucket

A Mother holds her children's hands for a while, their hearts forever.
Photobucket
A mother is a rock in the midst of chaos.
Photobucket
A mother is like an ever-burning candle, a warm bright ray,
whose light is always there to help along the way.
Photobucket
A mother is someone with whom you may not see eye to eye,
but is someone who will always walk with you arm in arm.
Photobucket
A mother makes your heart happy.
Photobucket
A mother understands when no one else can!
Photobucket

Signature for blog

5 comments:

Kim said...

Cute ones, they definately brought a smile to my face!! It's carzy to think that I thought of my mom with those quotes but in a few years Sage will be thinking of me while reading quotes like that. Thanks!

Sarah S. Foote said...

Good quotes. And cute pictures.
How was Disneyland? Call me when you get a chance.
I miss you!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yes, those are the qualities that give us joy both as we experience them from our own mothers and as we enjoy them as we share with our own. It is kind of earthshaking to consider that as a mother you are basically the whole world to a daughter, and then as they grow, they need you less and less as they move into lives and mothering of their own. Way to get me thinking, Molly. I better call and check on my own Mom! Love your own Mom.

Photography By Jo said...

ahh! I love the pictures of you and your little girl!

Anonymous said...

toooooo freakin cute.... i love pics of u and the family