Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lost and Found

We found my phone. Actually my friend Leci found it. I had told Joe to look in Scarlett's car seat in the car, and he said he looked, but apparently he didnt see it even though it was there, so when we got in the car to go somewhere, Leci spotted it before we put Scarlett into her car seat. So yes, it is found, and I didnt even have to buy a new one. Now I am just trying to keep it on the charger long enough for it to get a full charge... that can be so difficult when on the go. So I am reachable again!


Hooray!



Signature for blog

5 comments:

scbound said...

you'll need plurk to translate it, but: (doh) is for joe...

RatalieNose said...

Cutest Hooray ever! Glad you found your cellular device!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Awesome video. Hooray for found phones, nothing I hate more than prematurely purchasing a phone.

Camille said...

Oh, good. Congratulations.

Nikki said...

""HOORAY"" love her!!! And I am so glad you found your phone B4 you bought another one.