Thursday, November 6, 2008

Joe's useless iPhone applications

Okay, so this may just be a silly thing that amuses me. 
I am sure you are not surprised that silly things amuse me.

So, Joe uploaded this application for his iPhone, I will show you what it does in step by step photos... sorry they didn't turn out better, but hopefully you get the gist.



So upon opening the app, here is Joe holding his phone, with a closed Zippo on the screen.
(he is such a hottie)
Okay, so with a flick of the wrist, the zippo opens, as seen above^
he places his finger on the lighter, rubs it down, and poof!
its lit!


the flame responds to angle-ing the screen to the side, and also the flame flickers when you blow on the screen, though you cannot completely blow it out, you can flick your wrist again to close the lighter. Here is my handsome man, pretending to burn himself with his iPhone's useless application of a Zippo Lighter's flame. 

What a fun and silly thing to do after Midnight on a Thursday morning.

Of course, this is not to say that there are no good and useful applications for the wonderful iPhone, but this one, just doesn't happen to be one of them. 

Thank goodness for the useless, yet extremely entertaining.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally see the lighter inside the phone, but no flame, Maybe it is my poor vision...