Thursday, November 6, 2008

tag

I know that picture tag has been going around, and nobody  has tagged me, but it looked like so much fun that I went ahead and did it.  You go to your pictures folder and pick the 3rd folder and the 3rd picture down, and then describe what it is of.

This is a picture of Scarlett driving her little car around the living room at our last apartment. We got this car from my cousin Rachel Chapell who gave it to us brand new in the box, because her son already had a car and didnt' need a second one. She is always so nice to think of us and give us things she doesn't need. 

I think Scarlett's Daddy must have gotten her dressed that morning, because I know I never put those two garments together to form an outfit. Of course there is stuff on the floor as I am no A+ housekeeper. You can also see the Huggies box. We buy the regular huggies, and I always have to look closely at the box to make sure it has the velcro that I like, as there is the blue kind and the white kind. (If you use the regular huggies you will know what I am talking about)

This picture is from mid June, and Scarlett's hair is a lot longer now. 

since nobody tagged me, I won't tag anyone else, but if you read this and want to do it, feel free :) I am an equal opportunity tagger :)

2 comments:

Crandell Fam said...

I say to heck with A+ housekeepers! Who needs 'em?? I for one am with you on that. :)I got tagged by Lana, but haven't done it yet. In fact I haven't posted in quite a while. I'm too busy, but I'm catching up on all my blog reading today and it's taking forever! I love it, but now I'm wondering if I'll have time to actually post something once I'm done.

Anonymous said...

That is a great little car. Looks like she is having lots of fun! Hooray for friends who give you cool stuff.