Sunday, June 29, 2008

Phone Contacts

S0 due to the recent drowning/death of my cell phone, I have lost all of my cell phone contacts/phone numbers, so I am asking all of you to either text or call me with your phone number and name so that I know who you are and your number.

If you don't have my phone number, then email me or comment on my blog with a contact email and I will send you my number that way. Please and thanks all at once.

A special thanks to Lizette for getting me set up with office and photo shop so I can get back to being a creative genius, lol.

I am also having lots of fun on limewire collecting music for my phone and its new mp3 playing capabilities...

Comment some song suggestions, I keep drawing a real blank when trying to come up with search idears.. thanks.

No comments: