Saturday, December 8, 2007

Friday


Yesterday afternoon, Joe brought us the car, and told us he was working till 8 so we went out to Mesa. Though I had planned to go to my Mom's house to have her help me make bows, it turned out not to be the best time, so we ended up going over to Anjeanette's house and hanging out with she and Aidan. Then her husband Daniel came home and they invited me to stay for dinner. Then I mentioned the movie Snatch, and Daniel nor Anjie had seen it, so we decided that it would be fun if I went and picked up Joe and then we brought the movie over.

We had a really good time. Scarlett was a little cranky because she didn't take very good naps yesterday, but at least she went right to bed when we got home. This morning she woke up at 9 to have a bottle, but she is still tired, so I put her back down. Joe is working all day today, and just came home for a brief moment and is gone again without a word. He went in at 6am, so I am sure he is just a little tired. I think maybe I'll go back to sleep too. I hope you are all having an excellent weekend so far.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I sounds like you had a fun Friday night!! Relaxing with friends if aways so much fun!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

snatch is a fun movie, the way brad talks is hillarious and frustrating all at the same time!

i hope Joe slept Sunday away!!