Saturday, October 20, 2007

A good but busy day

So today was busy. First we had Westin's b-day party, just before which we discovered that Scarlett's Halloween costume is too small, so she had to just wear regular clothes to the party.

Then after that, we came home, just to hear from Wendy, who offered to watch Scarlett Paige for us while we went to a movie, which was so incredibly sweet of her. So, we said, what the heck, lets go for it!!

We went and saw the movie, "Into the wild", and it was not so great, but it was good acting. The best part of it all is that Scarlett did awesome with Wendy and did not cry at all, whine or even throw a single fit. Wendy even gave Scarlett a bath while we were gone, and bought her a long sleeved onesie with the Mushroom and porcupine i loved so much that she had when she was a newborn, they re-introduced the line at gymbo outlet! LOVE THAT! I still have the matching blanket too.

So we came to get our baby and she was all clean, happy and cute in her new shirt. It made me so happy. I love to be happy, and it is so hard for me to get to that point these days, so thank you Wendy, for being so awesome. Then my wonderful hubby let me go out with Wendy for the evening and put our little baby to bed for me. He is such a good daddy and hubby. I am such a lucky lady. goodnight.

1 comment:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. Scarlett is such a sweet baby. It was fun to have such a special time with my neice. :)