Tuesday, September 18, 2007

my blog

So last night Joe helped me in photo shop to make my Red Rawlins icon even better! yea hooray! We were only up until 11:30! ALSO last night I went to a party that my friend Nancy Wharton put on, and it was a jewelery party plan that her friend does, and that she just signed up to do. (the name of the plan is not in my mind as I stayed up SO LATE) I was going to look into it to see if I would be interested in doing a plan like that, but am still unsure. I do have a catalog though, if any of you are interested in looking at their products; they had a lot of really fun bracelets, that's what caught my attention. I bought 3 bracelets and a necklace and a ring, but there were at least 4 more bracelets I wanted, and a couple necklaces too. I will let you know if I decide to do a party.

3 comments:

Kim said...

we definately want to know what the name of the company is...

Anonymous said...

the party plan is called Premiere Designs

-molly

Nikki said...

I'm gonna have to check out this jewelry..sounds cool. Oh and the Shums got it quote actually it was my hilarious mother, I thought it was so funny and Adam just thought we were nutty I think.