Wednesday, August 1, 2007

good morning

Last night I went and saw Janice in the hospital. I stayed for about an hour and a half. It was really hard to see her that way and in so much discomfort. I hope this morning when they checked her breathing levels she did better. I just really want her to come back. To me it seemed like she was making progress with her breathing while I was there. The machine breathes for her 14 times a minute, and she was breathing an average of 18-19 times a minute total, so that means she was trying to breathe on her own 4-5 times a minute, so I think she is getting better. The night nurse seemed to be taking pretty good care of her.

So I was supposed to make sure Joe woke up this morning which was NO EASY TASK. Instead I just got crappy sleep, because he wouldnt get up even when he told me the time he wanted to get up. But its ultimately his decision when he gets up, so I think I am just going to stop trying to remind him to get up since he still only gets up when he wants to. The past few days I have had to do most of the baby work, because Joe has been working so much and is so tired.

Today we can go sign the lease at our new place and even start moving in if we want. I still also have to make the calls to get the electricity changed to our name and to the company SRP from APS we have here and look into Qwest (changing from Cox which we have here), which apparently is our only option at the new place. But Im sure it will be fine.

Im still very tired this morning. I hope Scarlett takes a good morning nap. Good news is I feel like Im still getting a lot of traffic on my myspace and on my blog making them both worthwhile upkeep so that makes me feel good. Thats all for now.

No comments: