Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Photobucket

Scarlett and I at my parent's house coloring Eggs. My Mom makes this silly sound that makes scarlett smile for pictures... its Magic! 

Photobucket

These are a few pictures that I took from the living room while the last session of conference was playing at my parents house Easter Afternoon. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A drawing Scarlett did of a chicken last week, seemed suitable for an Easter post.

Photobucket

And here is the "Ritzy Chicken" I made for dinner. Wasn't too bad... I think I might add ranch dressing mix in with the crackers and pepper next time to make the breading. I just rolled the chicken breasts in sour cream before putting the ritz crumbs and pepper on them, and baked them for 55 mins at 350... Thank you 4 ingredient Cookbook! (and Mom for giving it to me)

I hope your Easter was everything you hoped it would be and more. I am so very grateful for my Husband who works so hard to help provide for us, even on Easter. 

Lots of love, and white chocolate hugs. 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Cute pics of Scarlett. Hope your Easter was a good one. I'm quite proud of you for making dinner and making the effort. The more you do it, the more you'll start to enjoy it. Well, at least that's how it was for me.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Glad you got some good pictures of Scarlett. Sorry for disturbing her while trying to take pics. Chicken looks great.

Daniel doings said...

I miss my children wanting to dye the Easter Eggs, I am glad you had a good time with Miss Scarlet dying the eggs!

Sarah S. Foote said...

Yum yum. Scarlett is such a beautiful little girl. Sorry we never got to see you on Easter.