Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas is over.....

And, I am actually anxious to get the tree down. I have been considering starting a card making service. I would hand make custom greeting cards for all occasions, and sell them for very affordable pricing. Once I get the tree down, I am going to use that "dead space" in my living room for my own little project area, where I can easily watch after Scarlett at the same time.

As you may or may not know, Joe lost his job the first of this week (this is the work in CA for Yor Health). Just before Christmas. So, I am trying my best to come up with ways to make some extra green. Yes, I have applied for a couple jobs at Walgreens. We will see if I hear back. Joe is also working hard trying to arrange for more work so that he can still bring in enough income to pay the rent.

I am grateful for all of my friends and family who bought us such nice gifts for Scarlett's birthday and our Christmas. We feel like we have everything we need and mostly everything we want, and are very happy.

This is just a quick short update so you know that we are okay and still around. I will try to post some more towards the beginning of the week with pictures! :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I love taking down the tree and thinking what could i do with that newly created space?! Good luck with Walgreens!

RatalieNose said...

Glad you're alive.
Glad you're happy.
Hope you get the job!

Daniel doings said...

Molly, I love your posts and your blog, I am thrilled to be able to keep in touch, Love, Lawanna