Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blogger's Birthday-- and Cleaning the Car

Did anyone else notice that there is a birthday cake (or as scarlett would call it, a Party Cake) on the Blogger logo today? well, i did. Happy Birthday, Blogger, if it is, in fact your birthday.

Well, this morning, I woke up early (for me) before 9 am. I knew this would be a somewhat busy day, so I decided to put on makeup and do my hair while Scarlett was still asleep. Then I did a mini photo shoot on "Photo Booth". Here's a mini slideshow of those pics.














As soon as Scarlett was done with her nap, we headed off to have some Pizza lunch. Then, when we got back, I backed my CRV into the garage for a long awaited cleaning. Yes, a lot of that stuff has been in the back of the car since we moved to Cali.... and was still there. SO I decided to take matters into my own hands.


this is what I looked like afterwards:


Sending smiles to those I love, and looking forward to seeing some of you this weekend.


Photobucket

8 comments:

RatalieNose said...

Love your red lipstick!!!

April JoAnne said...

i didn't see the logo anywhere :(
and cute photos! you have such a classic style

Molly said...

Um, I <3 your really red hair. LOVING IT!

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been called to repentance. Yes, I'm not a great commenter. But I would like to say, today, that your hair/makeup/glasses/outfit combination looked very classy. You can really pull off lipstick much better than I can---I usually just stick with chapstick and lipgloss, because I'm too scared of bright colours. I should try harder.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I LOVE your red lipstick. So chic!

The Waits said...

im jealous! you look hott, molly!

RatalieNose said...

The Tyler I hang out with is a friend from school. Tyler Harding is alot older than me and he's actually engaged!

Allyson & Jere said...

I realized that I said something on facebook, but not on here. This particular photo shoot of yourself is by far my favorite! You look really, really great. Love the lipstick, hair and everything!