Monday, September 24, 2007

My deadly handsome man

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!
The other day we were at Mimi's cafe, and I had pulled my camera out to take pictures of Scarlett as I always do, and went ahead and took a few of Joe, on the first one I told him,
"You never look too excited about my taking your picture"so then the next picture had a particularly lovely face to go with it...
then he admitted defeat and gave me a half-smile
(on a completely un-related note, how come blogger won't rotate your picture for you, that seems like an easy enough thing to do... )

in case you didn't already know...
Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

1 comment:

Kim said...

it does seem like they should be able to do that for you. Ben asked me the other day why your pictures were like that! I duno...